Remember, if you vote, you’re approving the misuse and exploit of power. Nothing will change.
Dont play their games
Dont give your power away
Dont approve to their rules
Real change comes from you, nobody else.
Today marks the 25th anniversary of the start of the Waco siege. The ATF, the FBI, and Janet Reno were responsible for the militaristic slaughter of United States citizens. 82 people were killed, many of them children.
Adolf Hitler & the Central Banks.
The companies and bankers behind Nazi Germany.
“We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted.” – Dwight Eisenhower
You don’t need to be what other people want you to be.
What you don’t have to do and be:
- Healthy & Fit
- A runner, a lifter, a paleo, a keto
- Quite nor raise your voice
- A coffee drinker
- Drink alcohol nor smoke marijuana
- Liking flowers or Aesthetics that make you verbally say ‘meh’
- Not seeking Therapy because “people in therapy aren’t cool”
- Hiding your mental disorder or illness
- Hiding your feeling whether it’s a happy post or sad post or rant-raved angry post
- Hiding in the closet because you are LGBTQIA+
- Hiding because you aren’t the dominant race not ethnicity in your home area
- Hiding because your social economic status could make others cringe
- Be Thin or Fat
- Socially attractive, or their definition of “attractive”
- Posting amateur modeling pictures cause it’s “expected of you”
- Be normal or even neurotypical
- Outgoing or sociable
- Date him or her because it’s expected of you and key to “be with the cool crowd”
- Not asking for help because it’s “not cool”
What you should do and be:
You are VALID just the way you are!
Give NO ONE power over you or how you should be and feel!