You don’t need to be what other people want you to be.
What you don’t have to do and be:
- Healthy & Fit
- A runner, a lifter, a paleo, a keto
- Quite nor raise your voice
- A coffee drinker
- Drink alcohol nor smoke marijuana
- Liking flowers or Aesthetics that make you verbally say ‘meh’
- Not seeking Therapy because “people in therapy aren’t cool”
- Hiding your mental disorder or illness
- Hiding your feeling whether it’s a happy post or sad post or rant-raved angry post
- Hiding in the closet because you are LGBTQIA+
- Hiding because you aren’t the dominant race not ethnicity in your home area
- Hiding because your social economic status could make others cringe
- Be Thin or Fat
- Socially attractive, or their definition of “attractive”
- Posting amateur modeling pictures cause it’s “expected of you”
- Be normal or even neurotypical
- Outgoing or sociable
- Date him or her because it’s expected of you and key to “be with the cool crowd”
- Not asking for help because it’s “not cool”
What you should do and be:
You are VALID just the way you are!
Give NO ONE power over you or how you should be and feel!